Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Meatloaf night!!

I love making this meatloaf because it is super easy and I can make it while I teach and it is ready when I am done. The 4 ingredients are always in my pantry which I also love. It is just a crowd pleaser, even if you haven't liked meatloaf in the past this will break your prejudice of it.

4 ingredient meatloaf

1 lb ground beef
1 pkg stove top stuffing mix
1 can evaporated milk
1 egg

Preheat oven to 375 F. Thoroughly mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and then put it into a bread pan. Cover with Tinfoil and then cook for 50 minutes. Remove the tinfoil and cook for another 10 minutes.

I really do think this is the best meatloaf recipe I have ever made. I do have to give credit to Aunt Sharla because I got it for her but I make it all the time and it is just a favorite of my family.

I love using this glassware because then I can see if the meatloaf is done, or any loaf for that matter.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! I'm going to try this. I think I'll add some ketchup to the ingredient list, though. mmmm.

    ReplyDelete